News

Star Wars™ Experience coming to Westfield London

Thu 23rd Nov 2017 - 12:20pm : General : Gaming

Monday 20th November, LONDON, UK: Lucasfilm, ILMxLAB and The VOID today announced that the first-of-its-kind hyper-reality experience, Star Wars™: Secrets of the Empire, is coming to London this December.

This ground-breaking immersive experience will open to the public at The Atrium, Westfield London (Shepherd’s Bush) from 16th December for 12 weeks, giving Star Wars fans the opportunity to step beyond reality and into a galaxy far, far away. Tickets are available now at www.thevoid.com/london for £32.50 per person.

Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire will transport guests deep into the beloved Star Wars™ universe allowing them to walk freely and untethered in real-time hyper-reality that combines interactive sets, real-time effects and innovative technology.

Under the orders of the budding rebellion, teams of four will travel to the molten planet of Mustafar. Their mission is to recover Imperial intelligence vital to the Rebellion’s survival. Alongside the pragmatic droid K-2S0, teams must navigate through an enemy facility walking into danger at every turn. Disguised as stormtroopers, with blasters in hands, they’ll solve puzzles, and fight giant lava monsters in an effort to fulfill their team's orders.

Cliff Plumer, chief executive officer at The VOID said: “Hyper-reality experiences allow us all to fully immerse ourselves within worlds that were beyond our reach until now. The power of The VOID will allow guests to step into Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire and not only see this spectacular world, but also hear, feel, touch and even smell as they realize they are a part of this incredible story”.

Anna Hill, Chief Marketing Officer, Disney UK & Ireland, said: “Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire will bring much-loved characters and stories, and the sheer exhilaration of Star Wars to life for UK audiences in a spectacular and immersive way, and we can’t wait to have people experience it at Westfield London”.

Myf Ryan, Chief Marketing Officer, Westfield UK & Europe said: “We are delighted to host Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, in collaboration with The VOID and Disney at Westfield London this Christmas. We know our shoppers crave premium multi-sensory experiences, and this magical journey will transport visitors to experience the Star Wars galaxy in a truly unique and realistic way.”

xtremeacademy

xtremeacademy

Xa Community

Your Comments

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:08am

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers life style about

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:08am

Have you noticed the news has changed its approach recently? What used to neve be brought up or discussed has changed. Frankly it is about time we see a change. the pets about

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:08am

I wonder if this is all possible, see for yourself. pet refine

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:07am

Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks!! true healthy facts

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:07am

Your writing is good and gives food for thought. I really hope that I’ll get more time and energy to go through your content. Regards. home improvemen tall

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:07am

I am not  rattling good  with English but I  get hold  this very    easygoing  to read  . entertainment bee

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:07am

The following time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to read, however I really thought youd have one thing fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could repair if you werent too busy in search of attention. the shopping pack

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:07am

I always visit your blog everyday to read new topics.*”-~; its current fashion

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:07am

Hi, if your looking for yarn have a look at Tangled Yarn, they have a great selection. the sports hint

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:06am

I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. it sports hub

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:06am

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed material. Great read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. pure home improvement

• Sat 25th Jan 2020 - 8:06am

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really something which I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m taking a look ahead on your next publish, I¡¦ll attempt to get the cling of it! the movies bio

• Tue 21st Jan 2020 - 10:04am

IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa is an upcoming Ironman Live Streaming online event. After some days it will air on. You have not enough time in your hand to enjoy IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Live Stream. You need to get many information about IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa. We are ready to shate the information with you. So that you can enjoy your faforite Ironman 70.3 South Africa 2020 Live Stream. Let’s know about that.

• Wed 15th Jan 2020 - 3:32pm
    <header class="entry-header">

super bowl 2020 live stream online. Hi there,If you are searching for how to stream super bowl 2020,then this is the right place to get the detail informations. How to Watch super bowl 2020 live stream NFL online. The 54th Super Bowl is goining to be held on 2nd February which is regarded as one of the biggest events of the country. The game is the culmination of a regular season that begins in the late summer of the previous year.The event of this prestigious championship will take place at Hard Rock Stadium in MIami Garden. We’ve got all the information you need right here.

More: https://nflsuperbowl2020updates.com/

</header>
  • Wed 15th Jan 2020 - 1:00pm

Since before the birth of humans, dance has been playing an important role in our lives. When we are happy, we dance, when we have some functions, we dance, when we organize an event, dance comes first, and when we go for the party, we enjoy with friends while dancing. So, you see, dance is everywhere. And free classifieds in Chandigarh portal has come up with dance classes category so that we all can easily find the best academy in our city.

Do you want to know how this portal has helped my friend? Well, My cousin named Jiya was living in the Maloya Colony and started dancing at the age of 7. She has started taking part in school programs. Her teachers and friends were really impressed by her performance. All of them told her to learn a specific style to get mastery over one particular style. So, she asked her parents, and they allowed her to do what she wanted to do. But, her parents didn't know at which class they needed to put Jiya so that she could grow as an individual, and could take part in dancing shows.

Then they asked for the help of her teacher, and her teacher suggested her parents about a one-stop solution provider platform which is free classifieds in Chandigarh. So, they now not needed to go into classes for inquiries. That's why in the evening after they all have taken dinner, her father log on to this portal and compared all the dancing classes. Finally, they have found the best one and Jiya has started to go into classes after completing her studies.

From then onward, she danced every day, before school and after school. Dance is not just her hobby, she puts her soul into dance. And also at one day, she wanted to do engineering that's why she has joined the Engg College in Chandigarh. But now, things were different. She found difficult to manage both study and dance. But, with the help of free classifieds in Chandigarh portal, she has discovered the best online courses at a cheap rate. So whenever she became free, she initiates to learn new moves and steps. Not even she, we all also learned with her while enjoying dancing.

Then she started to take part in events and moved to the US, London, Australia with her group. But the event which was organized in Chandigarh, she met her soulmate. Yes, they both are dancers. In the event, she met her husband named Aman. They both were in the opposite team of course, but competition is another thing and love is another thing. They have liked each other for so long but hesitated to tell each other. After so much silence, she took the first step and proposed Aman.

She told me about Aman and her relationship. I was happy for her and told her to inform her parents. And after getting permission, they settled down. They have again taken the help of free classifieds in Chandigarh portal to start their own dancing classes. Of course, they have struggled, but they found enough students for their classes.

They have started promoting their academy through social media and were promoting on the one-stop solution provider platform as well without paying any fees. After that, they have hired dance trainers so now, they are teaching all the dance styles.

• Wed 15th Jan 2020 - 10:34am

Few years ago, I was leaving in the Race Course area at Rajkot with my family. My father has government service, I had joined coaching classes and was doing government preparation, my brother has joined the cricket academy, and my mother was teaching singing lessons. But, suddenly my father has received a transfer letter, so we had to shift from Rajkot to Ahmedabad. We have spent 5 years over there in Rajkot. Almost, we have settled down there but after receiving a transfer letter, we all needed to start again.

I needed to find new coaching classes in Ahmedabad's Rudatal area as we are leaving in this area, my brother needed to join the best cricket academy as he is damn serious about Cricket, and my mother was struggling in finding students for her classes. So one day, I came to know about the site “Free Classifieds In Ahmedabad which was a turning point of my brother's life. My brother has also struggled because we wanted him to take training from the best institute, and we have found the best sports academy but that was in the Navrangpura area, so he almost needed to cover 67 km daily, but guess what, after putting so many efforts, and struggling in sunny summer days, he is now playing for the state. And on one day, he will play for the country as well. Our best wishes and support are always there for him.

And do you know, how free classifieds in Ahmedabad helped us, me and my mother? Let me tell you. I was also in search of the best coaching classes in Ahmedabad so that I can continue my preparation and can experience the test like a live exam. I have taken many trial lectures at various institutes, but not satisfied. Then, I have started doing online preparation. Yes, there are many coaching institutes who are running their channels on YouTube and provide lectures at free of cost. In the beginning, I have found it interesting, but as time goes, they have stopped delivering lectures on the SSC exam and started banking courses. I was like, how can someone stop in the middle? Then, I have calmed down myself and took the help of free classifieds in Ahmedabad site, which lets me found out the best classes. I have joined one of the best classes and cracked the Prelims examination of SSC.

Moreover, my mother has struggled 006Dore than me and my brother as she has to find students, and this requires patience. Because, she has to start with one child, then two, and then she can achieve her goal. So she has just posted an offer on free classifieds in Ahmedabad site with the certificate, and attract many students who were interested in learning singing lessons. Currently, she is running 3 batches, Morning Batch, Afternoon Batch, and Evening Batch. So she is living her passion and earning as well.

Even we all are living our passion, and we are lucky with this. As we have seen people who were just earning for their families, and not fulfilling their dreams.

But, all of this became possible with the one and only free solution provider portal: “Free Classifieds In Ahmedabad.”

The moral of the story is: Make a goal, find the right resources, do hard work, and do not get frightened from the conflict. After all, this will make you stronger and one day you will set an example for many people!!

• Wed 15th Jan 2020 - 7:16am

Are you looking for a leading and best classified website? Then izydaisy it is!! It is a site where you can search and post your free ads. It provides an excellent stage for all budding entrepreneurs and businesses.

It creates the right platform for personal classified ads and allows us to buy as well as post ads for homes, cars, bikes, jobs, mobiles, and various other services on our one-stop solution portal. Your advertisement budget can go a long way by advertising for free on the website. The website is gaining around and serving more locations throughout the world. It offers free ad services for almost all categories you can think of.

With well-defined categories and a useful search bar, it’s simple and easy to use. The site is very active which means more visibility for your brand. One of the good things about this classified portal is its compatibility with social media websites. You can link your account to your Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ Page to instantly update your status whenever you have new ads for items or services.

The look of the website is very simple and clean so it doesn’t look cluttered. This makes it very easy to navigate and easier even for readers with the most basic knowledge of the internet. This is the perfect website if you want your ads to reach a wider audience for your listings or build an international network.

The website aims to give you a large marketplace to post your free ads and guarantees a high potential of reaching your target market. It recognized this as an opportunity and has constantly been upgrading its platform for a more integrated buying and selling experience.

Users can sign up quickly through Facebook and Google+, but their full identity is always protected. By using one of these options, users are being verified as real and their profile gives you more information on who you are meeting with. The in-built secure messaging function keeps your email and phone number private. All messages are secretly handled and moderated through the website.

Plus, the mobile platform allows sellers to manage their products with their mobile devices. This was created in answer to the increasing use of mobile devices among clients to search for services and purchase items online.

Let’s see an example of a person looking to market a commercial property or full-time job worldwide then results are proven to be the best results to post your free ads. You can do multiple things from our online portal…

1. Search home for rent or sell at your chosen location from the Real Estate category.

2.     Meet professional and expert teachers and artists from our community.

3.     From the Job Page, you can look for a dream job.

You will also find various categories from Classes, Real Estate and Events to Services & Vehicles under the classified ads.

Posting an ad is a very easy task and works exactly like traditional methods of posting news in local newspaper classifieds. It also greets you with premium features like uploading images, putting a link over the website in your ads.

Thus, the site gives a chance to connect and engage with world-wide customers. Sellers can sell their unused items and earn a side income or buyers can fulfil their requirements by posting or contacting. So, be innovative, take the help of technology, and post your free ads!!

• Tue 14th Jan 2020 - 9:22pm

TNT is one of the more popular cable networks in the United States. Offering a mix of syndicated and original content. <a href="https://marchmadness2020info.com/">How to Watch March Madness 2020 Live</a> TNT has a little bit of everything, including sports coverage. If you have cut the cord, you might have wondered if it is possible to watch TNT without cable. Well, it is. In fact, there are several ways to watch TNT online without any commitments from a cable service.

• Sat 11th Jan 2020 - 7:08am

English classes in India

Coaching is a popular approach and these days; it became as important and necessary as schools. The kids or adults typically want to upscale skills, learn new skills, prepare for new situations, and improve the performance areas. You rarely see a kid is doing something creative without the help of coaching. Be it studying, playing sports, learning musical instrument or joining dance studio in India. The coach education provides several services to help the kid and an individual improve his or her performance.

In this competitive world, English classes in India have become a resort for the betterment of student’s personal growth as well as his or her academic performances. We are seeing students committing suicide for not scoring more marks, especially high school and college students. So, izydaisy found a way to assist students for the best classes that own coaching license and attending these classes has now become routine.

You know what, a news report suggests that nearly 22,000 schools have two or fewer teachers in the 75,489 schools of Karnataka. The statistics also include private schools, 1767 schools have no teachers and shockingly, 45,000 teachers’ post is lying vacant. And the available teachers are overburdened with clerical work, have minuscule freedom, which in turn reduces the curiosity and motivation in teaching.

So, an alarm for the coaching classes is the migration of rural population to the urban areas. As per statistics, from 1960-2010, the rural population has decreased from 83.1% to 68.7% and the urban population has increased from 18.5% to 31.2%. It has made the dream of affordable and accessible English classes in India taken by the middle-class families who drive the nation. The parents fill the crunch of admitting their children into the leading classes that hold the coaching license in India.

Advantages

One of the best advantages of classes is that students’ community get guidance from the best brains in the field and use of technology, which helps in understanding the concepts clearly. Not only children but also an adult who wants to continue their education or want to pursue a hobby as a career, are put into classes with smaller student-teacher-ratio so they can receive individual care and grow personally. The coaching institutes or dance studio in India provide training for the specific entrance examination, which reduces the burden of the students and guides them in one place.

Moreover, students become more self-reliant and take action toward achieving goals, gain job and life satisfaction, involve himself or herself into the team project and the organization, take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments and work more easily and productively with others.

The advantages of coaching classes are many, 80% of students who receive study report increase self-confidence, and with this 70% of people benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. As you can see, it provides an invaluable space for personal development so you should not underestimate the impact of coaching on students and employees as it creates a fundamental shift in their approach to their work.

Take one example into consideration, the employees who are struggling with low confidence shall be sent to the assertiveness course that helps increase self-confidence and enables employees to bring more of themselves into the workplace. As a result, the company will get a more resilient and confident team.

Please register or login to post comments