News

A LAN by BRICE Rule set/Info

Thu 24th Nov 2016 - 5:46pm : General : Gaming

Things you will need.

• Headset and any adapters
  • Ps4 controller. (Scufs Allowed)
  • Ps4 Account with MRW if you wish to play on your own account.

There will be PS4’s that have an account with MWR on so if you don’t wish to play on your own you don’t have to.

There will also be a limited selection of headsets and controllers available to rent per day for a nominal fee.

The address of the venue is .

XTREME GAMING
63-64 HIGH STREET
COLCHESTER
ESSEX, CO1 1DN

The starting time for both days is 9:30am for registration with the first games looking to start at 10am. We hope to end each day at a reasonable time with minimal delays.

The Bracket is double elimination Bo5 with the order of Search-Dom-Search-Dom-Search.

Sabotage has not been included due to time constraints that can occur with that gamemode and we would prefer a smooth run of tournament and ensuring no one has to wait and extended period for a game.

PRIZE POOL (£1000 dispursed over 1st and 2nd)

1st- £800

2nd-£200

Basic Settings

Spectating: Team only

Friendly Fire: Enabled

Forced Respawns: Enabled

Wave Spawn Delay: None

Respawn Delay: 7.5 seconds Sabotage / 7.5 seconds Domination.

Radar Always On: Disabled

Max Health: Normal

Health Regeneration: Normal

Kill Cam: Enabled

Headshots Only: Disabled

Third Person View: Disabled

Allow Perks: Enabled

Killstreak Rewards: Disabled

Number of Lives: Unlimited (1 for Search and Destroy.)

Join in Progress: Disabled

Crossfire

Domination

Crash

Overgrown

District

Backlot

This event is supported by:

xtremeacademy

xtremeacademy

Xa Community

Your Comments

• Thu 28th May 2020 - 4:53pm

I've perused this post and in the event that I would be able to recommend you some intriguing things or proposals. Maybe you could compose next Microsoft Coupon Code articles alluding to this article. I need to pursue more things!

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:15pm

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Zwembadbouwer Limburg

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:15pm

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Airco installatie

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:14pm

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Zwembadbouw Limburg

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:14pm

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Webdesign bureau

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:14pm

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Zwembadbouw

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:14pm

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Webdesign bureau

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:14pm

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Inox zwembaden

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:13pm

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Zonnepanelen installateur

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:13pm

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Inox zwembad

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:13pm

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:13pm

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Keramische zwembaden

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:12pm

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Zonnepanelen kopen

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:12pm

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Keramisch zwembad

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:12pm

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Airconditioning

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:12pm

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Polypropyleen zwembaden

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:11pm

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Installateur zonnepanelen

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:11pm

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Polypropyleen zwembad

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:11pm

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Airco

• Fri 17th Apr 2020 - 8:10pm

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Monoblok zwembad

Please register or login to post comments